Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pelotonia 2014, here we go!

Last year, with 6,723 riders, Pelotonia raised…


When this event started, the goal was to raise $35 million in five years. It raised $42.3 million in the first four years, and now after five, has raised over $61 million dollars! 

I have participated in Pelotonia since its first year. Over the last five years I have raised $13,782! I could not have done this without friends and family. I truly appreciate the help and support everyone has given me. 

I'll continue to ride every year to honor my wife who is a 7 year cancer survivor and was treated at the James, and to raise money to help fund cancer research at the James. I've signed up to ride 180 miles the weekend of August 8-10, and guess what, I've already got my first donation! Thank you Garrett!

If you'd like to donate, click on the link to the right ('My Pelotonia Page') and it will direct you to my donor page.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!

Best,
Robby

No comments:

Post a Comment