Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pelotonia 2015, meeting the new CEO.

Last week Claudia and I had the opportunity to meet the new CEO of Pelotonia, Doug Ulman. We had a great time chatting and getting to know him better. He has some fantastic ideas to keep Pelotonia growing!


Me, Doug, and my buddy, Craig.


A very creative food display!


Training is going well. I rode more in the month of January 2015 (even though it was indoor on the trainer) than I did the first 4 months of 2014. Hopefully I'll be able to get outside and ride soon, it just needs to get a little bit warmer. I'm mixing up the indoor riding with running because I'm training for a 1/2 marathon I'm doing in the beginning of May. So all in all, a good start to the year.

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Robby

No comments:

Post a Comment